Sunday, July 10, 2005

Personal Ad of the Week!! (Not for the faint of heart)

Ok, a friend and I have this thing where we scour Craig's List (www.craigslist.org) for funny or weird ads, and share them with each other for laughs. I found this one this week, and had to share this on here. I love the last line. It's priceless. Enjoy!

I LOVE A "GASSY' WOMAN AND CAN PAY FOR "WIND" - m4w - 57
Reply to:
anon-81996213@craigslist.org
Date: 2005-07-01, 12:47PM EDT

I know this sounds weird...but I love farts coming out of a beautiful ass!
Some days I ride elevators hoping some classy, pretty, well dressed chick will cut loose...even an "SPD" one. It's the best after breakfast or lunch.
I can actually get my lips around your ass-hole so when you fart I can suck it in and swallow it! Imagine being able to tell your friends "I met a guy who eats my farts!" That is REAL status!
No poop...lets not get disgusting.

No comments: