Sunday, December 04, 2005

Things You Find on Craig's LIst...

Ok, a friend and I have this thing where we scour Craig's List (www.craigslist.org) for funny or weird ads, and share them with each other for laughs. I found this one recently, and had to share this on here. I love how she ends the ad, telling all applicants to make their case so she knows which one of the many fine specimens to pick. Yuck. The ad was posted in early November, so she may already be taken. Sorry fellas. Enjoy!

CUTE GIRL WITH WEIRD REQUEST - w4m - 19
Reply to: pers-109945439@craigslist.org
Date: 2005-11-09, 8:27AM EST

Hey there you guys? I'm 5'6, slim, long straight brown hair, brown eyes. I'm attractive. Don't worry. Just a little weird. I'm looking for a guy that will make out with me and spit in my mouth while doing it. Not just regular spit, but the kind where you have to snort it and hock it from your throat. I know. It's gross. I'm so embarrassed. I just have a weird kink for it. The sound of a guy snorting and hocking spit turns me on. My ex boyfriend was really rough in bed and he use to snort and hock loogies in my mouth all the time. Now i'm orgasmic off of it. So if you're not to weirded out by my request, send me a pic and tell me why i should pic you.

no -- it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

No comments: