Friday, July 08, 2005

Prayers for London...

Ok, this really sucks. More innocent people are dead. For no good reason. Because there are people out there who hate freedom, hate equality, hate everything that is good in this world. There's not much more I can say that hasn't been said already. We went through this on 9/11. Now Londoners are dealing with this. When will it stop? Does it accomplish anything? No. New Yorkers were back at work 2 days after 9/11. The Brits will do the same. They are terrorists, but they are not instiling terror. If anything, they are strengthening our resolve, our solidarity. Our nations pull together in the face of these tragedies.

My thoughts and prayers go out to all of the U.K., and anyone who is suffering from these senseless, cowardly acts of violence.

"I can't believe the news today, I can't close my eyes and make it go away...how long? How long must we sing this song?"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Ripper, I was out surfing on the net looking for the lastest info on pray to god. Ok Prayers for London... wasn't exactly what I was looking for but it got my attention and interest , now I see why I found your page when I was looking for pray to god anyway I'm glad I stopped by you have a great blog. Thanks for the read ...catch you later!